Thursday, June 16, 2011

I Was in a Good Mood Yesterday!

Yesterday was Wednesday, June 16, 2011. And fuck it, I had a good day.

My mom was home yesterday so I didn't have to deal with my brother on my own. Also, we went to Walmart. When we got home, I rode my bike a bunch, then my mommy told me that we're going to go camping soon, and that my dad is probably not coming with! He keeps bothering her about a new mattress for the camper, complaining and complaining that he doesn't like the one we already have. My mom doesn't want to buy a new mattress that we're only gonna use a few times every year. Anyway, if he doesn't come with, we won't have to hear his complaining the whole weekend.

For dinner we had twice-baked potatoes. Yum.

Later that evening, I had Kung Fu from 7-8, which was super fun 'cuz Jessie was there, and I got my first stripe! If I get enough stripes, I can get my next belt! Hurr hurr hurr.

And that was that day.

Today, not so great. My little shit-faced brother is being a douche and thinks he's cool by calling me names. I don't get why he hasn't learned not to fuck with me. I'm twice his size, I take Kung Fu, and earlier today I tried running him over with my bike. And still he laughs at me when I fall off my bike. One of these days I'm just gonna punch him in the face. Hrmph.

No comments:

Post a Comment