Tuesday, June 28, 2011

God Doesn't Hate Gays

That's right people. God does not hate gays.

Nowhere in the Bible does it say that God hates gays. Nowhere. In fact, God doesn't hate anyone. Not even the devil. No matter how evil, no matter how culturally or ideologically different someone is, God does not hate them. Wanna know why? It's because God created us. He knows we're different from each other, he expects us to be different from one another.

If someone tells you "God hates gays" or "God hates _______", go ahead and punch them in the face for me, because they are sadly misinformed and need to be hit upside the head with a Bible. I don't expect you to have a Bible with you everywhere you go, so your fist will work just as well.

You may be astonished that I'm a Christian that doesn't hate gay people. It's true, I'm Christian and I don't hate gays! I actually embrace them! See, there ARE Christians out there who are educated, can read, and understand basic logic! Wow!

Congrats to New York on legalizing gay marriage. High five to you, New York!

No comments:

Post a Comment