Friday, September 16, 2011

Testing, testing, 1-2-3

Okay, here's the deal. I want to see how many people read my blog without me linking to it on Facebook or DeviantArt. Every time I write a post, I put up a link to it on my FB wall so people know about it. I'd like to see if people read my blog regularly without me prompting them to do so.

Obviously I'm not putting up a link to this particular posting anywhere, so if you've thought something like, "Oh, Emily has a blog, I wonder if she has any new posts up? Let's go and see!" and you are now reading this, please post a comment below saying something like "I'm a regular reader" or "I stop by every now and then to see if you have anything new up". But if you're here because I put up a link to a different post and saw this one and said "I haven't read this one yet, let's see what it's about!" then please post a comment saying something along the lines of "I was linked to a different post and saw this one too".

Danke sehr, meine kleinen Kinder.
Auf Wiedersehen!

No comments:

Post a Comment