Saturday, August 27, 2011

Unicorn Poop in a Bowl and Nuked for a couple minutes (Delicious Recipe)

Okay, it's like 1-ish in the morning and Schotzy and I just made a Nutella MMC. That's right, bitches. An NMMC. Be jeally.

Let me just say that this cake is one of the most delicious things I've ever eaten in my life. And I'm sharing this recipe with you because I feel the need to bless the rest of the world with this creation.

Here we go:

INGREDIENTS, BITCHES.
4 tbsp flour
4 tbsp white granulated sugar
1 egg
3 tbsp cocoa powder
3 tbsp Nutella
3 tbsp milk
3 tbsp olive or veggie oil

NOW
Combine all ingredients in large coffee mug (a bowl works well also, but make sure it's microwave-safe). Whisk with a fork or the like until smooth (Schotzy did a most excellent job with this step). Nuke on high for 1 1/2 to 3 minutes.

MAKES 1 SIZEABLE SERVING.

I promise you if you do it right it'll taste delicious. My description was, "This tastes like a unicorn pooped in a bowl and we just decided to microwave it." but you can draw your own conclusions.

We did not make this recipe and take no credit for coming up with it. Whoever did, go thank them because they are fucking geniuses.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment