Thursday, June 2, 2011

Cue Alice Cooper

School's out for the summer...school's out forever!

Well, not forever. Just 3 months. But a substantial period of time, nonetheless!

Today was the last day for finals. I only had Math today, and it was the first time slot. The rest of the day was spent playing on my Playstation 2 (I know, I know, I'm lame.) and watching TV while drinking smoothie.

A lot of my relatives have been asking what I'll be doing during the summer. Honestly, I have no idea. My mom suggested Kung Fu, which I'm all for. Otherwise, I have nothing to do.

Grr. These callouses on my hands from my bike are irritating.

In other news, my dad's a pig and has no table manners, or any manners for that matter. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

Anyway, I'm really bored right now. I need someone to socialize with. DURR HURR HURR.

How long can I go on like this, wishing to kiss you, before I rightly explode?

No comments:

Post a Comment