Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Derp Derp

I would've been totally fine with going to church this morning. I would've been cool with it. But no. My dad had to screw that up too. He's always making everything more complicated than it needs to be. Honestly, how hard is it to get our shit together and go to an Easter service? Apparently it's really difficult.

So it starts off with my dad being a Nazi about clothes. He's all like, "Don't wear jeans yaddah yaddah yaddah." I don't really have any pants other than jeans. So I find a black pair of jeans and a top to go with it (the combination looked shitty because I don't give a fuck) and I anticipated a "That looks nice" from my dad, which he did say, blah blah blah. We finally get to the church and there are literally no seats open. We stand around in the crowded area, and then we decide to go over to the Catholic church to see what their service times were. No luck with that, either.

Long story short, my dad sucks at planning and blames us for not being able to go to church today.

Then we went over to my grandmother's house for brunch, which was Über-langweilig because I wasn't really hungry (we got McDonald's after our church fail) and didn't eat anything. I was somewhat harassed by my cousins' grandfather who is very annoying and nobody really likes him.

That was my Easter. Whatever. This just proves I don't like spending time with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment