Friday, April 15, 2011

Dodgeball is a Terrible Game

Yesterday in PE we played Dodgeball. Yeah, you probably know where this is going.

See, I don't like activities that involve people throwing objects at other people at high velocities. Maybe it's my inner peaceful Canadian, or my concern about bodily harm, but I just don't think that this is an acceptable game in any situation.

This is what it looks like.
When playing dodgeball, it seems as though everyone on the opposing team is secretly aiming at you, and you always feel like you're sticking out like a sore thumb.


At the end, all I want to do is curl up into the fetal position and hope it ends soon.

Hopefully our PE teachers get the message soon that maybe this isn't the best game to play. Knowing them, though, it'll happen only after someone gets a concussion from a rocketing squishy ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment